The first things you will notice as you drive through the stone gated entry of Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes are the variety of colors, textures, the colonial styling, wide streets and the cozy "downtown" look.
In many parts of Potomac Club you can walk out the front door to your car parked at the curb. Of course, the star attraction is the 18,000 square foot clubhouse with
Condominium Townhome Market Report
Year To Date 2012 Vs. Total Year 2011
The Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes information above is a community average provided by MRIS® and should not be considered an indication of your homes' value. Contact me at 703-499-9279 for a free Comparative Market Analysis to determine the potential market value of your property.
- Commuter buses are available within 15 minutes from Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes at the Potomac and Rappahannock Transportation Commission Center with service to Pentagon and Crystal City, Washington Navy Yard and Washington, DC
- Train service is is available within 15 minutes from the Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes at the Vriginia Railway Express Rippon station with service to Crystal City and Washington. DC.
- The VDOT Horner Road commuter lot is the closest point from Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes to join carpools, van pools and slug lines, It is 15 minutes from Potomac Club
- Video about Prince William County Transportation
- Marumsco Hills Elementary
- Rippon Middle
- Freedom High School
- Chinn Park Regional Library
- Video about Prince William Schools
- Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center is across from Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes on Neabsco Mills Road with a Wegmens and soon to arrive additional stores
- The Market at Opitz is within 10 minutes at Opitz Boulevard and US1
- Smoketown Road is a beehive of retail activity
- Potomac Mills is less than 15 minutes
- Center For The Arts of Greater Manassas at the Old Candy Factory A unique facility with art exhibits, educational programs for adults and children, ballroom dancing and much nore
- Harris Pavilion in Manassas is the site for a wide variety of summertime entertainment and winter ice skating
- National Museum Of The Marine Corps State-of-the-art museum depicting the history of the Corps from its' beginning with galleries for each of the country's conflicts from the Revolution to the Viet Nam War is approximately 15 minutes from Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes
- Hylton Performing Arts Center Opened in 2010 this state-of-the-art facility has several theaters and galleries that enable it to offer a wide range of theatrical performances is approximately 30 minutes from Potomac Club Woodbridge VA homes
- Public Golf Courses in Prince William County Four public golf courses located conveniently throughout Prince William County
- Dale City Rec Center is on Minnieville Road with year round pool, fitness center and other recreational activities including an outdoor baseball batting cage.
- Lake Ridge Park and Marina 9 hole golf course, boat ramp to the 2,100 acre Occoquan Reservoir, boat launch, boat rental, picnic area and miniature golf
- Water Works Waterpark on Dale Boulevard in Dale City with water slides, pools to please all age groups
- Prince William Forest Park 17,000 acre national park with 37 mikes of hiking trails, 21 miles of bicycle accessible roads, cabin and tent camping
- Leesylvania State Park with boat launch to the Potomac, picnic facilities and educational programs
- Old Hickory Golf Club Daily or long term memberships available
- Chinn Aquatics and Fitness Center with year round pool, exercise facilities, racquetball courts and meeting room
- Locust Shade Park Trout fishing, golf driving range, miniature golf and outdoor ampitheater
- Manassas National Battlefield Park 5,000 acre site of two major Civil War battles with excellent walking trails, battlements, ranger programs and educational opportunities
- Veterans Memorial Park on Featherstone Road features skate park, pool, community center, ballparks and picnic areas
- Splashdown Water Park Northern Virginia’s largest swimming pool complex
- Potomac Nationals Minor league affiliate for the Washington Nationals
- Prince William County Recreation VIDEO
- Summer Fun In Prince William County
- Horses Are At Home In Prince William County
- When The Weather Outside Is Frightful
The Kruschkas are long term Prince William County residents with 36 years experience as real estate brokers serving Woodbridge, Manassas, Dumfries, Manassas Park, Bristow, Brentsville, Gainesville and Haymarket.
Experience Isn’t Expensive – It’s PRICELESS
If you plan to buy or sell a Prince William County home or property contact Karen and Art by Email or call us at 703-499-9279. Put our record of customer service, real estate experience and state-of-the-art technology to work for you in Alexandria, Arlington County, Fairfax County, Prince William County, Stafford County or the entire Northern Virginia Area.